Powered By Blogger

Thursday 21 October 2010

Likes and dislike

Firstly, I like studying because, I learn new information and learn for life. I prefer eating meat, fish and vegetables because they give many protein and vitamins. Also, they give me energy. Secondly, like swimming because it is very useful for our bodies. So, I like all sports. Thirdly, I like sleeping because it is relaxing for the body because, I get up early. Forth, I also like going shopping because, I buy new dresses and shoes. I will new tell you about my dislikes for life. Firstly, I dislike working long a time at the computer because it is very dangerous for the body at the Cell Phones. Also dislike Cell Phones for along time because they are very bad for head and mind.

2 comments:

  1. You have given a lot of good advice, well done!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you very much miss on the encouraging comment

    ReplyDelete